This recipe is so simple to make and can be used for an appetizer or it would make a great roll-up for lunch. It’s super easy to make and can be made a day ahead and left in the fridge until you are ready to eat them. I found the recipe in one of my community cookbooks.
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, room temperature (I used light)
- 16 ounces sour cream (I used light)
- 1 (1 ounce) packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Dip dry mix
- 1 pound deli ham sliced thin (I used Lite Virginia baked ham)
- 1 pkg flour tortillas (burrito size ~ you need 8 or so)
Mix the cream cheese, sour cream and dry ranch together in a bowl and mix until there are no big lumps of cream cheese.
Put a thin layer of cream cheese mixture on a tortilla, leaving about a 1/2 inch space around the entire tortilla. Fit some of the sliced ham on top (you can cut it to fit).
Roll up tightly and then place in a piece of saran wrap and roll up the saran wrap tightly around the rolled up tortilla.
Repeat until all ingredients are used.
To serve as an appetizer, take off the saran wrap, cut the unsightly ends off and throw away and then cup up the tortilla into about 1 inch pieces. For sandwiches, cut the ends off and then cut in half.
Makes 10-12 servings as an appetizer or 8 as sandwiches.