Overall, this baked ravioli recipe is a perfect choice for anyone looking for a quick and easy dinner option that’s also tasty and satisfying. It’s perfect for a cozy night in, or even for hosting a small gathering of friends and family. Give it a try and enjoy!
- 1 large bag of large frozen cheese ravioli
- 25 oz jar of favorite pasta sauce
- 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 20 fresh spinach leaves optional
- 1 parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp olive oil as needed
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Brush olive oil on the bottom of a 9 by 13 rectangular baking dish or you can use
- Spread a three-quarters cup of the pasta sauce in the baking dish arrange frozen ravioli in a single layer over the pasta sauce top with the other half of the remaining pasta sauce and half the mozzarella
- Lay spinach leaves over the cheese and repeat layer starting with ravioli sauce the rest of the cheese and sprinkles with Parmesan
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes remove aluminum foil and bake for 10 minutes (or until center is hot) let stand for 10 minutes before serving
This baked ravioli recipe is a great way to use frozen ravioli, which is convenient and affordable. The addition of spinach leaves adds a nutritious boost and a pop of color, but you can omit them if you prefer. The Parmesan cheese gives the dish a deliciously cheesy flavor and a crispy golden topping.