..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
If you’re in the mood for a mouth-watering slow cooker beef ribs dish, look no further than this recipe featuring a homemade BBQ sauce. To make the dish, simply combine the ribs with the sauce in your slow cooker and let them cook to perfection. For optimal results, we recommend cooking the ribs on Low heat for 8 hours, although cooking them on High for 4 hours will still produce excellent results. Once the ribs are done, serve them over a bed of hot cooked rice, allowing the delicious sauce to soak into the grains. Trust us, this dish is so flavorful and satisfying that it’s sure to become a staple in your recipe collection!
Slow Cooker Barbequed Beef Ribs
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 6 ounce can tomato paste
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 pounds beef back ribs
--Advertisements-- CONTINUE READING BELOW
- start by preparing the sauce in the slow cooker. Mix together 1 cup of water, 1 cup of ketchup, 1 can (6 ounces) of tomato paste, 3/4 cup of brown sugar, 1/2 cup of vinegar, 2 tablespoons of prepared mustard, and 1 tablespoon of salt. Stir the ingredients until the brown sugar and salt have dissolved.
- Next, add 2 pounds of beef back ribs to the sauce in the slow cooker. Stir the ribs to coat them evenly with the sauce. Then, cover the slow cooker and set it to Low heat.
- Allow the ribs to cook for approximately 8 hours, or until they are tender and fall off the bone. Once done, carefully remove the ribs from the slow cooker and place them on a serving platter.
- Finally, spoon the remaining sauce over the ribs and serve hot. These slow-cooked beef ribs are perfect for any gathering or occasion, and the delicious tangy sauce will leave everyone asking for more. Try this recipe out for a guaranteed crowd-pleaser!
.Sponsored Links. CONTINUE READING BELOW
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW