- 30 graham crackers, ground into crumbs
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 cups strawberries, hulled, plus extra for garnish
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 (.25 oz.) packets unflavored gelatin
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping
- Red gel food coloring, optional
- Whipped cream, garnish
In a large bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter, until mixture resembles damp sand.
Pour into a 10-inch springform pan and use your hands or the bottom of a measure cup to form into an even layer. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Microwave 2/3 cup water for 30 seconds, then sprinkle in gelatin powder and whisk until fully dissolved.
Place strawberries in food processor and pour in gelatin mixture, then pulse for 30-60 seconds, or until smooth.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until soft and fluffy, then mix in sugar and yogurt, mixing until combined.
Once strawberry gelatin mixture is blended and smooth, gently fold into cream cheese mixture, along with frozen whipped topping. Add red food coloring here, if desired.
Once everything is fully incorporated, transfer mixture to springform pan and smooth into an even layer.
Refrigerate for 4-6 hours, or until set, then remove outer ring of springform pan, slice, serve and enjoy!