- 1 ½ cups all-purpose baking mix (such as Bisquick)
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 dashes of hot sauce (such as Tabasco)
- ½ lb. roll Johnsonville sausage
- 12 ounces grated Cheddar cheese (about 3 cups)
- 12 ounces grated Monterey Jack cheese (about 3 cups)
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) jar sliced pimento, drained
Brown sausage in skillet until no longer pink; drain.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together baking mix, milk, eggs, salt, and hot sauce. Stir in cooked sausage, cheeses, chiles, and pimento.
Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
Allow to cool for 15 minutes before slicing into bite-sized squares.Serve immediately, or wrap tightly and store in freezer or refrigerator until ready to use.