- 1-2 store-bought angel food cakes, or homemade
- 1 (3.4 oz.) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Almond slivers, garnish, as needed (toasted, optional)
Cube angel food cake(s) into bite-sized pieces.
In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and cold milk, then fold in greek yogurt until smooth and combined.
Spread 1/2 cake cubes into an even layer in a 9×13-inch baking dish, then top with 2/3 cherry pie filling.
Top with remaining cake cubes, the pour pudding mixture over cake and spread gently into and even layer.
Use a rubber or offset spatula to spread frozen whipped topping over pudding layer, then drizzle remaining cherry pie filling on top of the pudding and sprinkle with slivered almonds.
Place baking dish in refrigerator and let set for 3+ hours, or overnight.