- 1/4 c butter
- 7 oz flaked coconut
- 1 c chopped pecans
- Melt the above and keep stirring until
- Coconut is brown,
- (about 5 minutes) set aside to cool.
- 2 *precooked flaky pie crusts (cooled)
- 8 oz cream cheese (soft)
- 1 – 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 – 16 oz carton thawed cool whip
- 1 – 12 oz jar caramel topping**
1. Mix cream cheese and sweet milk with mixer and fold in Cool Whip with wooden spoon.
2. Layer in each, deep dish pie shell 1/4 cream cheese mixture, 1/4 caramel and 1/4 pecan mixture, 2 times for each ingredient and each pie shell. Drizzle a little caramel on top for appearance.
3. Freeze (can keep up to 6 months)Note: I didn’t freeze the one we ate today. Not perfectly set, but time will tell on that. We cut into it.
4. **(can use any other topping)
5. By the way… There’s an extra one in the freezer if you stop by.