- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups (3 sticks) butter, at room temperature
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- 1 ½ cups packed light-brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups unsweetened flake coconut
- 2 cups chopped pecans (8 ounces)
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in bowl.
In a very large bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer at medium speed until smooth and creamy. Gradually beat in sugars, and combine thoroughly.
Add eggs one at a time, beating after each. Beat in vanilla.
Stir in flour mixture until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips, oats, coconut and pecans.
For each cookie, drop 1/4 cup dough onto ungreased baking sheets, spacing 3 inches apart.
Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, until edges are lightly browned; rotate sheets halfway through. Remove cookies from rack to cool.
Source : allrecipes.com