..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 4.5 pounds ground beef, browned and drained
- 2 large yellow (sweet) onions, chopped
- 7 large green bell peppers, chopped
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 heaping tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 cans Ranch Style Beans, NOT drained (15 ounce cans)
- 2 cans dark red kidney beans, drained (15 ounce cans)
- 2 cans Original Rotel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chili (10 ounce cans)
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes (15 ounce cans)
- 4 cans plain tomato sauce (15 ounce cans)
- 2 packages McCormick Mild Chili Seasoning (1.25 ounce packages)
Combine all ingredients in a large stock pot.
Simmer for at least three hours (I let mine cook all day long).
Source : allrecipes
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW