..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 1 (7 ounce) can white tuna, drained and flaked
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/8 teaspoon dried minced onion flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 pinch garlic powder
In a medium bowl, stir together the tuna, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and onion flakes.
.Sponsored Links. CONTINUE READING BELOW
Season with curry powder, parsley, dill and garlic powder.
Mix well and serve with crackers or on a sandwich.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW