- 1 cup plus 2 Tablespoons warm water
- ⅓ cup oil
- 2 Tablespoons active dry yeast
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3½ cups flour (either bread flour or all-purpose will work)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In the bowl of your stand mixer, combine the warm water, oil,
yeast, and sugar. Allow the mixture to rest for 15 minutes.
3. Mix 2 cups of the flour, the salt, and the egg into the yeast mixture using a dough hook.
4. Add the remaining 1½ cups flour ½ cup at a time.
5. Shape dough into 12 balls and place in a 9×13 pan. Let dough rest for 10 minutes.
6. Bake for 10 minutes or until tops are just golden brown.